Sunday, September 18, 2016

9/11, What Was Mainstream Media's Role? Ask A Psychic (Video)

NB Commentary: This is my attempt to bring some clarity to the controversy surrounding the 911 event which took place on Sept. 11, 2001. Here I consult the I Ching Oracle System to gain insight into the role the Mainstream Media played in shaping the narrative and impacting on the perception and reaction of those who viewed their productions. It has been 15 years since then and many different approaches have been taken to decipher what exactly happened on that fateful day.


This video is a bit lengthy but I do hope you watch it to the end. It will help to advance your understanding of my style and technique when consulting the I Ching about such events.

I conduct ongoing workshops via the internet.  If you would like to learn how to use the I Ching Oracle System and learn more about the unique technique that I use please feel free to contact me…. nanabaakan@gmail.com.





Check out this playlist:


For more information on how to join our I Ching Workshops Online go to this link.

More Reading:
THE COMPLETE 9/11 TIMELINE: INTRODUCTION, CREDITS AND LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Peace, NB