Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sky Crap: The Skies Above Me 2017-03-17 (Videos)

They call it a number of things. Geo-engineering, solar radiation management, persistent contrails, chemtrails, terra-forming, messing up the skies so we can't see ET spacecraft, etc. but to me the most appropriate word for it is Sky Crap! Raining down on us each and every single day. Down on any and every thing under the sky, so that means every thing!

There are links to respiratory disorders, morgelions, aluminum poison of the earth, trees and of course people………….. And a host of other crap!


I am no atmospheric scientist. But I do have eyes and I have been around long enough to know the difference between what the sky looked like when I was a child to what it looks like now. I live near an airport and to say its just atmospheric effects on the exhaust from planes is so disingenuous because that says that the atmospheric effects on the exhaust from planes must change within a few hours. Persistent contrails? Then why do they spread out?


Anyways, I used to make a lot of videos, when I first realized what was happening. I felt like Sherlock Holmes or Christopher Columbus. I prided myself in being there at the right time to catch the rascals. I saw all kinds of weirdness. Red/orange clouds, black streak clouds, rainbow clouds, white luminous clouds that lit up the sky but not the ground... all kinds of feathery shaped clouds, etc. After seeing it day after day the novelty wore off. But Hey, I may just remake those videos for posterity's sake.

Check out: GeoEngineering Watch, http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Documentary HD (multiple language subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

Toxic Skies. , Geoengineering Chemtrails feature film...A Must See........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W2cUKD0nE

Thanks for watching,
Leave your comments below,
Subscribe to my channel.
Become a patron @ https://www.patreon.com/nanabaakan.

LINKS OF INTEREST

Debunked: What In The World Are They Spraying?
What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)
"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Documentary HD (multiple language subtitles)
Carnicom Institute is a non-profit organization working solely for the benefit of humanity.
Toxic Skies. , Geoengineering Chemtrails feature film...A Must See........
AirCrap






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Peace, NB