Monday, January 30, 2017

What Happened to Nana Baakan? She's MIA on Google+

Greetings, Peace & Blessings To You, Your Family & Loved Ones,
My name is Nana Baakan and I am making this Blog Post to make an announcement.
I have recently been suspended from Google+. So to all of my contacts out there who are responding to my posts and even my videos, if I don't get back to you it is because I am now unable to respond to any posts. I am using Facebook, Instagram, GAB, Twitter and my Blog to share information and things like that, but as far as Google+ is concerned, you may find my absence a bit conspicuous and this is why.
They suspended me!




Now, I am not sure what part of the long list of rules that I may have broken, was it one or 20 because they do not tell you "why" they suspended you but that you are suspended.

 These turkeys give you these toys to play with, but they hold the reigns when, where, and how you play with them. If you don't like it, close the account they say, but make sure you save all of your data. Meanwhile they got the goods on you anyways and they don't care if you come or go, really.

Unfortunately, those of us who depend on these toys for our livelihood are struck down into a panic, when we see the dreaded red line going across the top of your profile. I have read and read the suspension notice. Does it make any sense? No? Is it clear about what terms of service I violated? NO!


Is it threatening? Yes, Yes and yes.

Google is weird, it wants you to be in these groups, yet you better not post the
same thing in them in a 2hour span of time or else "out you go".  And you never know which group reported you. Some secret hater who doesn't want you to have an friends on Google or make any traction on Google, or works for Google and is trolling to get folks to shut down accounts, how many can they do in a month?
Well, maybe not, I am probably exaggerating but it sure feels like somebody is specifically targeting you when this happens, this is my second time, First time, I was able to find out who it was thru my own research, this time, I said whatever, I'll just make a video and tell on them, now!!

Supposedly, I will be out of the Google Doghouse by February 2, 2017. Time will tell, but in the meantime, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, GAB, and instagram by clicking on the links below.

Social Media Links:
Twitter @nanabaakan
"Voices Of Africa": http://www.voicesofafrica.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Peace, NB